The textbooks are one of the most crucial resources for the students of all classes. For all types of Class 10 Students needs, everyone looks forward to the class textbooks as an authentic study material. From explaining the concepts in simple language to illustrations and exercise questions for the students to practice, the school textbooks have it all. It would be pertinent to mention here that the TN textbook is no exception. Textbooks are now accessible online and offline both. Students can use it as a stepping stone to prepare for the exams. Find here some advantages to studying for the textbooks.
Benefits of Textbook
Based on the revised syllabus, the textbooks are very interactive and have upgraded visual representations, internet activity pages with website links and such. This is done keeping in mind the need to equip the Tamil Nadu SSLC students so that they can meet the requirements for competitive exams like the NEET, JEE and so on. Given here are other advantages to studying from the textbook:
- Lays the foundation for subjects in Higher Classes
- Get accurate chronological explanation of facts
- Explains complex concepts in simple and easy to understand language
- Helps students to revise the entire subject
- Students can solve the exercises found in it for practice
- Most of the questions asked in the board exams are from the concepts in textbooks
- Even questions in the competitive exams are based on the concepts from textbooks
- Referring to textbooks help students to grasp the concepts taught more easily
- Students are able to process the information more clearly
- Homeworks and assignments given to students are based on this
- Teachers use the textbooks to plan the lesson plan for their classes
- Textbooks have a detailed sequence of teaching procedures for the class
Also, since the textbooks do not need any internet to connect, it can be easily used by students. It is also much more convenient and more reliable source for students. Most of the textbooks, catering to all kinds of students will have outstanding visuals in it, as a way to attract more students to the subject, irrespective of the age.
Tips to Make the Most of Textbooks
Since the students have understood the value of textbooks, students are also advised to follow these tips to make the most of these textbooks.
- Always consider textbooks as a very crucial resource for exams
- Learn the subjects thoroughly and revise it at least once before exams
- Practise all the exercises from the textbooks
- Support the textbooks with additional resources or reference materials
- Use the textbooks as a base to promote creative thinking and problem-solving activities of students
Despite all these, students should not ever base their entire studies on just one textbook. Read up multiple studies and reference materials on a subject, while preparing for the exams. Following all these tips and suggestions is the best way for any student to ace the high school board exams. Cracking the competitive exams will be easier for these students who follow the sound advice given in this article.