History is considered to be a subject containing chronological record of events which occurred in the past along with their causes. As this subject has a lot of dates and events to memorise, students find it difficult to perform well in the annual examinations. By using the NCERT Textbook for History, students will be able to cover the topics which are important for the CBSE exam. This textbook is designed by a highly qualified faculty having vast experience in the respective subject. So most of the questions in the exam can be expected to appear from this textbook.
Apart from the textbook, students should also choose a correct reference guide which helps them with their exam preparation. The NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History can be accessed by the students while solving the textbook questions to get a clear idea about the concepts. These solutions are prepared by keeping in mind the understanding abilities of students. The interactive description of solutions improves interest among students in learning the subject on time without negligence.
After completing the questions from the NCERT textbook, students can also collect the previous year question papers and work on them for a better score. In this way, students will be able to analyse the frequently asked questions in the exam and the marks weightage allotted for each of them. Even the sample papers for the academic year can be accessed from the official site of CBSE to obtain a grip on the concepts which are important for the exam.
Provided below are some of the tips to score well in the CBSE History exam.
- Understand the importance of an event, its effects on the society and what changes occurred in the future. Knowing the importance of an event will help you to write long answer questions in the exam.
- Lot of hard work and effort is required to make history a more satisfying subject. So choosing the correct study material for this purpose is necessary.
- The textbooks for history are lengthy and heavy, covering vast syllabus. Students should follow books which balance both length and content as per the CBSE syllabus.
- Make short notes about words, places, people or things which you are not familiar with. By searching for these things on the internet, you will be able to get a clear understanding of the topics without any difficulty.
- While learning new chapters, make notes of names, places and dates which are important so that it will help you during revision.
- You can learn land formations by drawing the map yourself. This will help you to learn the boundaries which surround the area you are studying.
By implementing these tips while studying, students will be able to learn the subject in an effective manner. As History contains lots of dates and events to remember, students can refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 7 History to memorise them easily. These solutions mainly aim at improving the performance of students in the exam and help them to reach their career goals.