Are you looking for the best Jio and Airtel plan under Rs 250? Do not worry. This blog brings you all the details of the best plans offered by these two largest telecom providers.
These two telecom providers offer various post-paid and prepaid plans that will come in different prices and services.
Let us see some Jio prepaid pans under Rs. 250
- Prepaid Plan for Rs. 149 – Jio recharge offers an unlimited voice calling plan that includes 24GB data. The validity is for 24 days. Along with that, you will also get 100 SMS per day. Jio also offers you a complimentary subscription to Jio apps. You will receive 1GB of high-speed data every day, but after using 1GB of data, your browsing speed will drop to 64Kbps.
- Prepaid Plan for Rs. 199 – This plan offers 1.5GB data per day, totaling 42GB of data for 28 days. It also includes unlimited voice calling and SMS with a limit of 100 SMS per day. Here also, you will get a complimentary subscription to Jio apps.
Let us see Airtel prepaid plans under 250
- Prepaid Plan for Rs 149– This plan offers 2GB of data, unlimited calling, and 300 SMS. The validity is for 300 days. If you love music, then there is good news for you. Under this plan, Airtel offers free Hello Tunes, a subscription to Airtel Xstream, and free access to Wynk music. It is not yet over. The plan also includes a free trial for the Prime Video mobile edition for 30 days.
- Prepaid plan for Rs 179– This includes 2GB of data, 300 SMS, and unlimited calling. The validity is for 28 days. Under this plan, you also get free Hello Tunes, a Subscription to Airtel Xstream, and free access to Wynk music. A free 30-day free trial for the Prime Video mobile edition. This plan also gives you Rs 2lakh Bharti Axa Life Insurance.
- Prepaid plan for Rs 199– Under this plan, you get 1GB data per day, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day. Other perks include free Hello Tunes, free access to Wynk Music, a 30-day free trial for Prime video mobile edition, and a subscription to Airtel Xstream. The validity is for 24 days.
- Net recharge plan for Rs 29 and Rs 98– you will get 520 MB and 3G or 4G data for the validity of 28 days.
How will you do Airtel online recharge?
Using Airtel Payments Bank, you can pay for your Airtel prepaid recharge plans very easily and quickly. Follow the steps to recharge-
- Firstly, you will log in to your Payment bank.
- You need to click on the prepaid option and enter your number.
- Then select your operator- Airtel.
- Then you need to select the circle your number belongs to.
- Then you need to select the Airtel recharge plans that are best suitable for you.
- Lastly, click on proceed and make your payment by using a wallet, debit/credit card, etc.
So, you can go for Jio or Airtel as per your preferred telecom service and plans according to your needs and requirements. Both are good.